NAMI California Conference 2021: Workshop Applications Due June 11, 2021
NAMI California is seeking workshop proposals for presentations for our upcoming virtual conference on October 14 and 15, 2021!
Workshops focus on Advocacy, Consumers & Families, Criminal Justice, Early Intervention/Prevention, Engaging Diverse Communities, or Providers.
We highly encourage workshop applications that incorporate and address diverse communities through dynamic strategies and programs, including multimedia, education/training, personal stories, and advocacy.
Complete workshop proposals must be submitted by 5 pm PT on June 11, 2021. You will receive confirmation that your application has been received and if additional items are required. Workshop spaces are limited, and proposals will be evaluated by the Conference Committee. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Each workshop proposal MUST include:
- Name, address, and contact information of each presenter
- Conference Track Topic (listed above in the first paragraph)
- Title of workshop
- Abstract Summary of Workshop
- A 300-word summary of the workshop activities, including any electronic materials for participants
- Brief biography, photo, and accompanying resume or CV of each presenter
- Signed agreement of terms & Presenter Policy
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.orgWorkshop Application (PDF)