The Mental Health Oversight and Accountability Commission has awarded NAMI California funding to support engagement and program development. Your affiliate organization could be eligible to receive training support up to $1,500 by applying today. This would help affiliates across the state to conduct local trainings that reach diverse communities.
The program training opportunities that NAMI Affiliates can apply for are:
– Connections Facilitator Training (English)- $1,500.00
– Conexion Facilitator Training- $1,500.00
– Persona a Persona Mentor Training- $1,500.00
*only three affiliates total will be selected for these opportunities
Below is a list of affiliate expectation for this opportunity:
- Coordinate the complete local training
- Select their own state trainers, making arrangements for the trainers (including lodging and travel arrangements)
- Adhere to the NAMI Signature Policies and Signature Program Code of conduct
- Submitting the following to NAMI California after completion:
(i) Photos of the training
(ii) A Program Training Report from the site coordinator of the event, each trainer, training
(iii) Complete a brief follow up report to NAMI California three months after the training.
Eligible applicants include NAMI Affiliates leaders from NAMI Affiliates that are re-affiliated or in the process will be given higher consideration.
Timeline and Application Process:
- Friday, March 8, 2019: Completed applications due by 5 p.m.
- Friday, March 15, 2019: Final Decisions announced to affiliates.
To Apply please click here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SNSMDDP