NAMI California joins other organizations every May in observing Mental Health Month, with collective efforts to educate the public, help end stigma, and advocate for stronger policies to improve the lives of people living with mental health conditions, their families, and our communities.
For 2020’s Mental Health Month, we want to elevate the voices of those in our NAMI California community — that’s YOU! — to help inform and inspire others to get the mental health support they need for themselves, their families, and our communities.
Here’s your chance to use YOUR voice.
- Take our annual mental health survey
- Answer our Community Voices questions
- Tell us your personal story
- Share how you are finding comfort at home during the pandemic
- Tag us (@namicalifornia) in social media posts about NAMI, your efforts to improve mental health, or how you are helping to end stigma using #TeamNAMICa
Every day we are sharing quotes from community members on our social media accounts and we encourage you to share your insights so that we continue to end stigma, help one another, and grow our community.