We’re participating in the Target Circle program, which means you can help support our vital work with your purchasing power, now until March 31, 2021.
Target Circle is the retailer’s digital program to reward shoppers, whether they shop in store or online. When you shop using Target and sign up for the free Circle program, you earn votes with your purchases that are distributed to participating nonprofit of your choice. Basically, you can vote for NAMI California to receive a portion of the available Target funds to support us.
Here’s how it works:
- Login your Target account online
- Select a participating location as “your store” (click for list or participating California stores)
- Click on “CIRCLE” under your profile
- Click on “View Current Nonprofits” under Community Support
- Apply votes you have earned to help direct Target’s giving to benefit NAMI California!
It doesn’t cost you anything. As you earn more votes, you can keep voting multiple times during the campaign, which runs until March 31, 2021. Thank you for your support!