This week we’re shining a spotlight on supportive communication and ending stigma for Mental Health Awareness Month.
- Share your voice with our 30-second survey on supportive things to say (or not to say) about mental health. Then share your experiences with stigma.
- Learn about mental health stigma and take NAMI’s pledge to be stigma-free.
- Send a thank you message: Is there someone who has helped you feel supported in your mental health journey? If you live with a mental health condition or have a loved one living with mental illness, you know that support from loved ones is essential. Sign our virtual card to thank someone who has helped you know you’re not alone!
- Family members and caregivers: Share your voice with our annual survey.
- More time? Answer more survey questions.
- Share your experiences and offer support to others in NAMI support groups. Find your local NAMI California affiliate.
- More about Mental Health Awareness Month events and opportunities to make a difference!