NAMI California would like to thank you for your support and interest in volunteering for the NAMI California Conference 2020, set for June 2-3, 2020 in Sacramento, CA.
Call for Conference Volunteers
Accepted conference volunteers serve one shift during the conference, which allows them to attend the second part of the same day for free. Listed below are the minimum qualifications to be one of our conference volunteers:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Agree to serve as a volunteer for a minimum period of 2-5 hours per shift
- Must be able to provide their own transportation to the conference for their shift
- Can only assist one day (not both)
- Must apply by April 30, 2020
Call for Volunteer Interpreters
NAMI California is looking for Spanish and Chinese (Mandarin) interpreters for both days of the conference, June 2 and 3. If you are interested in volunteering as an interpreter, please fill out our interest form. Volunteers will receive a free half day of the conference for every half day worked. Interpreters for other languages may be added based on need.
Interpreter application form coming soon!