About NAMI on Campus Clubs
NAMI on Campus High School (NCHS) Clubs are student clubs that raise mental health awareness and reduce stigma on campus through fun activities and education.
1 out of 5 youth ages 13-18 experience a mental health challenge in a given year. Just like we all have physical health, we all have mental health. NCHS will help spread awareness of how to take care of your mental health!
NCHS clubs will help reduce stigma on your campus so students feel more comfortable seeking help learn how to be supportive of others.
In NCHS, you will:
- Gain leadership experience
- Promote mental health and wellness on campus
- Reduce stigma and discrimination against mental illness
- Plan activities such as movie screenings, mental health fairs, fundraising campaigns
- Participate in an extension of NAMI, the largest grassroots nonprofit organization dedicated to advocacy and education surrounding mental health challenges
You can make a positive difference on your campus by joining NCHS and bringing awareness, acceptance, and support to your high school!