Program Training Support Announcement
With funding awarded from the Mental Health Oversight and Accountability Commission, NAMI California seeks to support engagement and program development through training support opportunities. This would help organizations across the state to conduct local trainings that reach family members or loved ones of those with a mental health condition. NAMI Affiliates can apply for the following program training support opportunities:
– Family to Family Teacher Training- $3,000.00
– Family Support Group Facilitator Training- $3,000.00
– Basics Teacher Training- $3,000.00
Eligible applicants include NAMI Affiliates and active NAMI Members (who work closely with their affiliates). NAMI Affiliates that are re-affiliated or in the process will be given higher consideration.
Note: All applicants are required to attend a mandatory information webinar training in order to be considered for training support. Questions will be answered during the discussion of the requirements for the training support including reporting and technical assistance.
Timeline and Application Process:
• Thursday, August 23, 2018: NAMI CA announces training support opportunities and distributes application link.
• Friday, September 21, 2018: Completed applications due by 5 p.m.
• Friday, September 28, 2018: Final Decisions announced; training support begins.
For any questions, contact Thao Duong at firstname.lastname@example.org.