Programs Training Support Opportunity
The Mental Health Oversight and Accountability Commission has awarded NAMI California funding to support engagement and program development. Your affiliate organization could be eligible to receive training support up to $1,500 by applying today. This would help affiliates across the state to conduct local trainings that reach diverse communities. The program training opportunities that NAMI Affiliates can apply for are:
– Connections Facilitator Training (English)- $1,500.00
– Conexion Facilitator Training- $1,500.00
– Persona a Persona Mentor Training- $1,500.00
*only three affiliates total will be selected for these opportunities
Below is a list of affiliate expectation for this opportunity:
- Coordinate the complete local training
- Select their own state trainers, making arrangements for the trainers (including lodging and travel arrangements)
- Adhere to the NAMI Signature Policies and Signature Program Code of conduct
- Submitting the following to NAMI California after completion:
(i) Photos of the training
(ii) A Program Training Report from the site coordinator of the event, each trainer, training
(iii) Complete a brief follow up report to NAMI California three months after the training.
Eligible applicants include NAMI Affiliates leaders from NAMI Affiliates that are re-affiliated or in the process will be given higher consideration.
Timeline and Application Process:
- Apply by April 30, 2019.
- You will be informed via email as we receive your submission.
To Apply please click here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SNSMDDP