All trainings will run for two days from 9am to to 5pm.
How to Apply
- NAMI California and State of California Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) are focusing on the following areas to pilot the NAMI COPE Program: Alameda, Contra Costa, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Mateo, Yolo, San Joaquin, Amador, and El Dorado.
- Communicate with your Agency Training Coordinator or Deputy Chief Officer to complete the NAMI COPE Agency Application.
- Agency Application Form
- Officer Application Form
- Individual officers will need to complete a Registration and Fidelity Form that will be sent to them once we receive the Agency Application. Each officer will turn their form in to their Agency Training Coordinator or Deputy Chief Officer who will submit all forms in one email to NAMI California.
- Class times are listed on the California POST Course Catalogue.
- Course Certification #49400
- To register, contact Tory Martinez by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone (916) 567-0163 EXT. 107.
What to Expect
Wellness Programs for LE Officers (IGP)
This course is designed to train facilitators to lead support groups for law enforcement at POST participating agencies. This course will prepare individuals for facilitation of support groups using NAMI developed materials, tools, and supports. Course materials include facilitation guides, support groups materials including agendas, exercises, resources, and supports.
Virtual Training Format
Registration and Participation
Breakout Rooms for Discussion
After Virtual Training
Spread the word!
If you know of someone who may be interested in bringing this program to their agency, please share our flyer!
Contact Tory Martinez
Phone: (916) 567-0163